The Conjola Cemetery was established in 1899. It is situated on the eastern side of the Princes Highway, just south of the Fisherman's Paradise turnoff, which is about 40km south of Nowra.
There is full public access from a small car parking area. The Cemetery contains the graves of local pioneers. It is of social and historical value to the local community and has local (Shoalhaven) significance.