The Harley Hill Cemetery is located on the corner of Beach Road and Harley Hill Road, Berry, NSW, 2535
There is full public access, but the cemetery is closed to any further burials. Dedicated in 1899, it is a rather large cemetery that was situated between Beach Road and the old Illawarra Railway of 1893. The area is lightly wooded due to the lack of use and maintenance from circa 1920 to 1994. It was Berry's second cemetery for a time and includes graves of many notable citizens and a few quality monuments. The Cemetery is of Local (Shoalhaven) significance.